Friday, October 23, 2009

First Daily Blog!!!

Wow. Just got done writing my fishing reports for the week and should have them posted by morning time. Check them out at www.thefishingline.com In other worldly news, I have been working with a new publication and it seems to be going very smooth. I will be reporting on community news with them and should be taking photos as well. The official launch was this week so check them out too it you live in Ocean County. www.oceancountytimesnews.com

In other ventures, I've decided to work on my novel, for the first time in almost a year. I just got a new netbook with Office so I'll be checking in on that whenever I get a free chance. Its a horror novel; well it is shaping up to be that way! Hopefully I can make some progress with it this weekend. Its kind of a new way to look at the world, so think Stephen King meets Ansel Adams... That's the only spoiler so make it last.


Welcome to the world of Nevermore...


J. R. Warnet

No comments:

Post a Comment